In the Beginning ....

This is a random blog focusing on tips, hints, and heartaches of being "of a certain age". I can't find the handbook for going through seniority gracefully, So I will share what I learn as I mess up. Topics will range from caring for my really elderly parents to loving on my grandkids to camping to teaching to thinking retirement. Here we go.

Today's topic is Camping

I have a 2015 Shasta Airflyte Reissue, 19' trailer named Angel Baby and a 19' cargo van with Sportsmobile pop top named VanGogh. (I also drive a Fiat named Caio Baby, but that is neither here nor there.) I love, love, love AB, but I'm finding it more difficult to hitch up on my own. 

Hitching Up

Maybe it's my eyes. Maybe I got axle grease on the lens of my backup camera (that thought occurred to me last night). Whatever the reason, and I will check the lens, I have just ordered a ton of aids from Amazon.  I will post a full review, once they come in.



Comments